Saturday, February 4, 2012

Save our cyclist : The Times Campaign

Now this is what one great coverage about cycling. Yes it is in UK and not in our sunny SG. I share this article as I find it is a good reporting from all angles.  I like particularly one from a cyclist perspective and how she share her feelings and thoughts when her friend got into an accident. 
Have a read, click and share this super article with those who cycle and those who can make cycling safer in SG:)
http://www.thetimes.co.uk/tto/public/cyclesafety/article3306950.ece
Screen grab of the 

1 comment:

  1. Hi. I couldn't agree more with the article. Im a cyclist myself and I have seen so MANY MANY cyclist who have broken rules on the road. Frustrates me because they give us a bad name. No one is the king of the road. We all share the road.

    ReplyDelete