Monday, December 12, 2011

Home away from home

Kevin and Gwyn will be migrating to New Zealand come Feb. When I heard it from Kim, I was abit shocked. Then sad but happy..... That is a long way from SG and it must be a big decision for them.
I know we will definitely miss this amazing couple who can sing and ride.  I remembered the first time I came across Gwyn played the ukulele via Facebook..and I clicked the link. Me, Momo and Kim sat there at our coffee table humming to the lovely music.  here is ths amazing tune.. that so captivated us..

And they were so nice to help out on HanBoon and Yvette proposal day.... so very very special!

Oh... not to forget the fun treasure hunt too...
Aloha... Hawaii 5 0!!
Those are wonderful memories that I will always hold dear. ... Oei, Kevin and Gwyn...remember us hor and we will come visit u ok? And Singapore, Lovecyclingsg is always here for u!

No comments:

Post a Comment