Friday, June 11, 2010

momo and her strawberry bike





























































It was late in the evening and on our way back from granny home. I found momo a bit sad and whinny... So I decided to bring her downstairs to ride her bicycle... immediately a smile on her face! The nice thing is that we saw mr snail...

How time flies, I bought the bicycle about 6months back and she barely could touch the pedals.. Actually, what happened was that we were out strolling at Changi village and there was a neighbourhood bicycle shop. Parked outside the shop was a nice strawberry colored children bicycle... she sat on it and smiled so nicely to us... What can I do... so we bought it and strawberry bike back .

Fast forward... 6months... she is now beginning to learn to pedal on her own power... and  it is very happy to watch her grow...

2 comments:

  1. Momo smiling on her bike brings back memories of my own first tricycle, actually with a pessenger seat in the back! My 3 older sisters rode it together and broke it in half! I was so devastated my mum immediately got me another one, this time single seater. I still have the picture of me riding in the bike, just like Momo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahah...super cool! send me the pics.. I post it here!

    ReplyDelete